Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Independence Day...er weekend!

We spent the 4th of July weekend up at my parent's cabin with almost all my family (we missed you Will, and Jay and family)! Grandpa and Seth took the kids fishing on Thursday and Friday! They had a great time and although neither of my girls caught their own fish, they were okay with that (as was I)! While the kids and men fished on Friday, I enjoyed shopping the boutiques in Show Low with my mom, sister, and Aleia! Saturday (after the Miners and Roberts joined us) we enjoyed the Heber parade in the morning and Taylor Fireworks that evening! We had lots of games, movies, and rediculously delicious FOOD!! I LOVE my family, and I LOVE my country!! So grateful for the freedoms I have and those who have sacrificed everything for me to have those freedoms! Warning...picture overload!







































3 comments:

Matt Painter said...

I love all the pictures, your family and YOU!

Matt Painter said...

hahaha it's sarah signed in under Matt's name but he loves you too!

Eli and Ness said...

How fun! Love and miss you guys!