Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bah hum bug

This was the first year since Seth and I have been married that I have failed to send out Christmas cards. I would like to thank the miserable cold virus that attacked me for three weeks and then made its way through my family (Sophie and Seth are still fighting it!), finishing and graduating from nursing school (not gonna lie, this is my absolute favorite excuse!!), and the other usual business that the Christmas season brings for my slackerness! (Also, I would like to make a sidenote here that I am so very impressed with my friend Kim who had a baby in early December at her house, no less, and still managed to send out adorable cards!!) I made the card, several weeks ago, but never made it out to get a decent picture to put on it, so here it is with the picture from Sara's wedding.



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I will post pictures soon of the very special day. I am very grateful for my wonderful friends and family this holiday season and throughout the year. I am always reminded of how truly blessed I am during the holiday season. Such a great opportunity to be reminded of the humble beginnings of the most important Person in my life who has given me the other most important people in my life and the opportunity to be with them forever. Have a wonderful new year friends and family! Love you all! I will leave you with my favorite You Tube on the season! :-) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Adorable card. Congrats on graduating. I am so proud of you. What an amazing accomplishment. Next up... baby baby! :)

Courtney said...

Phew... I just thought that we hadn't made it onto your card list ;)

Carol said...

that is a beautiful Christmas card! congrats on graduating nursing school!!