Monday, November 15, 2010

More Halloween from the party

Gracious Hosts, Tweedle Death and Tweedle Doom!


A bunch of Fancy Nancys!


Sweet Josie Ladybug!


Big freaky babies, Seth and Eli


I am going to be a great nurse!


Leah and shy Audra


Melissa the cowgirl! Gidee-up!


Sophia looking like she is in trouble...and she would have been had mom seen the tear in her dress, but that wasn't until later!


Newsies! They just happened to show up wearing the same costume, and they were both so great!


Brandon as Mario! Lots of room for candy in that belly!


Tyler as Dracula! Ty was such a great helper at the party! Thanks Ty!


Dallas as Yo Gabba Gabba's DJ Lance Rock!!


Will as a 70's b-baller! He is still single ladies! Look at those hot buns! Must be a Bradshaw thing! Lol!


Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! Amy as the double rainbow! (You Tube it! Hilarious!)


More Fancy Nancies! So cute!




Joe is scared of the camera person. It was Ernie afterall!


Grandma helping Julia get ready for some Bingo!






4 comments:

Eli and Ness said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there!!! Ugh!!! By the way, tell Rhonda to save Eli's costume since he left it there! Dummy!

Eli and Ness said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there!!! Ugh!!! By the way, tell Rhonda to save Eli's costume since he left it there! Dummy!

Courtney said...

I second Vanessa- well, not the costume part, but the wishing I had been there! It looked like so much fun! Thanks for posting the pics.

Carol said...

ok is it sad that i know what double rainbow is because jared and my boys sing that song?! lol! all the costumes look awesome!