Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

Time flies when you are having fun (or getting stressed out by writing papers and preparing presentations!)! I found out a few months ago that I had to finish my Masters program by June, or I would have to start over. Since I didn't want to waste all the work I had already done I decided to suck it up and take my remaining two classes. Hallelujah!! I am done! Thanks to Seth and my in-laws for taking such good care of me and my girls while I was glued to the computer! Thanks also to my work, for paying me to write my papers while I was there! ha ha! Anyway, we are alive and well!

Although I have not had the time to blog about it, we have had a fun-filled past few months. Sophie and Julia both celebrated birthdays, we had a trip to the cabin, we have been swimming, playing at the park, and enjoying the unusually nice whether we have had thus far in Arizona! The girls have been having a great time with daddy playing mommy, and although I miss them like crazy during the day, I am glad they are getting some time to bond with daddy. Thankfully, life will be going back to somewhat normal soon. Seth just took a job with the Social Security Administration, and I will be quitting my job in August and starting the nursing program! Yeah! We are excited for these new happenings, and are thankful we have been blessed to make it through some tough times!

I included some pictures below of what we have been up to lately! Hope all is well for all of you!

5 comments:

Castle Family said...

You are awesome! What ambition!

carol said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on finishing your masters - that is freaking awesome and with kids to boot - you rock!!

Bri, Lanny, Ben, Jeff and Lukey said...

Congrats Emily! That is no small feat. Enjoy all the "extra" time you have...ha, ha!

Jordan said...

Congrats on finishing your Masters that is an amazing accomplishment. Your girls are just too adorable!

The Welker Family said...

Good job Emily! I love Julia's b-day pics! My favorite is the one where she's about to blow out the candle - her face is so cute in it!