Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas and New Years! On Christmas Eve we went to Casa Grande to spend the night with G-Dog and Meemaw! It was so much fun to stay up until 3 AM playing Guitar Hero and Scrabble! And although getting up the next morning was rough, I loved watching Julia get excited that Santa came. Sophie was not so excited this year. She mostly wanted to just go outside and play. Of course, she also wanted to take Julia's presents which made for some fun. Such a Merry day! Then, we went to my sister, Sheridyn's house for dinner on Christmas night. I wish I would have taken pictures there, but I was just lucky to keep my eyes open! We had a good time playing games and eating junk on New Year's Eve too! We had a fun and interesting 2008. I am so grateful for my friends and family!! I hope all of you have a wonderful 2009!

No comments: