Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing catch-up...

We took a trip to Disneyland at the beginning of this month. Here are some of my fav pics. I will post more when I complete the collection with the cute pics I know my sister took! It was rediculously hot and crowded, but it is Disneyland, so we still had a good time! It was so fun to see all the Merrill crew running around Disneyland too! I vote we hold the Merrill Family Reunion annually at Disneyland from now on...we'll just pick a cooler and less crowded time to go next year!









We also attended a great Halloween party last week hosted by Seth's cousins, Tim and Molly and their friends. It was so much fun! I don't think I have really dressed up for Halloween since my single days! Thanks Tim and Molly for inviting us!!



Finally, a little trick or treat to leave you with. Here is the trick:



And here is the treat:



Both ended up equally messy!

More Halloween photos to come. As promised I will post some pics of the outside of the house. If you get a chance to drop by and see it on Halloween night, you won't be disappointed! I have some talented in-laws and a very talented husband! I am sure we will also have lots of left-over candy when all the kids pass up our house because they are too scared!

1 comment:

Karla said...

You are ALWAYS at Disneyland! You must love it! Your girls are beautiful! Love the toilet trick. Haha!