Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eli and Vanessa's wedding

Eli and Vanessa finally tied the knot last weekend in Utah! The wedding was so beautiful and so much fun! Julia wasn't totally cooperative as one of the flower girls, but at least she made it down the isle. She did thoroughly enjoy herself dancing the night away at the reception and eating off everyone's plate. Seth as the best man looked totally hot in his tux! He cleans up so well!! I was the shivering bridesmaid. It rained just before the wedding (luckily it stopped), but it was still cold for an Arizona native! We all had such a good time anyway! Eli cleaned up very well himself, and I have never seen him look so in love! Seriously, I cried! Vanessa looked absolutely stunning!! Sorry we don't have as many pictures of her. Our photographer (thanks Courtney!) was snapping shots of Julia refusing to throw flowers or keep her head wreath on as Vanessa was walking down the isle. I just hope most people were watching the beautiful bride rather than Jules. I am so glad Vanessa has officially joined our family, although after two years I feel like we are already sisters! Congratulations again to the newlyweds! We love you guys!!

PS - The new song on my playlist was the song they danced to at the wedding!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Ahhh! I didn't realize how I completely ignored Vanessa in the pics! I feel a bit guilty, but I suppose theor photographer got a ton (he kept getting in my way)...

carol said...

emily you look amazing!! i love that color on you too.

The Blakes said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Jordan said...

Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome. Wish I could have been there.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love the beautiful colors for their wedding. You and Julia look stunning. Where is cute little Sophie?

the Painters said...

What a beautiful couple! And Eli's wife is GORGEOUS. Your dress is so pretty