Sunday, May 4, 2008

That things that come out of Julia's...

I was going to do a segment called "the things that come out of Julia's mouth". However, this post had to do with something that didn't come out of her mouth, but somewhere else. (I don't know what it is about me and posting about poop...I am trying not to make a habit out of this, but this one was too funny not to share.) Tonight, Julia was taking a shower while I was in the living room. When I heard her yelling mama, I just assumed she is done and ready to get out now. So, I went in to get her out, and she told me that she went pooh. She had taken her little potty in the shower with her and pooped in it!! I would have taken a picture, but I didn't want to gross you all out more. ;-) We had a nice long talk about getting out of the shower and using the toilet when she has to "go". I guess I should be thankful that she did go in the potty and not right on the shower floor.

9 comments:

Justin and Lori said...

She is so cute! What a smart little cookie to put the toilet in the shower. Poop and clean the toilet all at the same time!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Hilarious! Props to Julia for putting the toilet in the shower. When Ry was younger she would just poop in the shower...I know this sounds gross, but wet poop is nasty, so thank goodness she used the potty even though it was in the shower...hehehe:)

Courtney said...

As a mom who has scrubbed many-a-poop out of showers & bathtubs, really just be glad that she took in the potty. Although I could just imagine the nasty mess that was in there...

Sarah's Place said...

Ok, I may be behind in the times, but she takes showers??? Does she know how to clean her hair and stuff? I can't get past that part. Apparently I am holding back on my 4 year old.

Karla said...

So gross and so funny! Thanks for always sharing the poop stories...I know deep down you are really just preparing me for future poop messes down the road for me! :)

Karla said...

Did I forget to say "for me" in my last comment? Oh, no wait, I see it now. :)

Ali P. said...

Convenience...I like the way she thinks. Who knows - she may have a million dollar invention there!

carol said...

um Emma did it right on the shower floor and then Jared had to use a spatula to remove and then I had to buy a new spatula so kudos to her for moving the potty in there with her, too funny :)

The Welker Family said...

Gotta love creative kids! She is so funny. I'd be happy if mine could just start going in a potty so I don't have to smell the reastiness when she poos in her diaper!