Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to blogging...

I think this is the longest blogging drought I have had thus far! :-) We started this month with another trip to Disneyland for Sophia's 1st birthday (pictures and more to come). Since then, we have been go, go, go! Moving, cleaning, painting, repairing... Note to self - don't ever move the same time a tenant moves out of your rental house (and leaves it a mess!!). What a nightmare! More to come on that too. After the last couple weeks, all I can really write now is that I am so very grateful for family who come to the rescue and a husband who can just about fix anything!! Boy am I glad I married such a handyman!! More posts with accompanying pictures coming soon...

6 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Hi Em,
I knew you were busy, but I didn't realize that you had to deal with your rental as well....ahhh!! I am happy that you are back to blogging and can't wait to see you real soon:)

The Welker Family said...

Oh, how I do not envy you. However I will probably be doing the same 2 things at once in a couple of months AGAIN too!!

Courtney said...

We've missed you! Can't wait to see you all next week!

carol said...

oh man you have been busy. Cant say that i am envious of the cleaning and repairing but i am totally jealous about another trip you took to disneyland!

Happy Together said...

hey emily I just had to post after you mentioned about renters. Lets see our of the 3 we have had 2 of them left the place in shambles. Note to self I will never own a rental again once I get rid of this property.. Love the family pictures. Your daughters are adorable..

Jordan said...

Its all good, I have been the same way. We all get really busy from time to time. Happy Birthday Sophie!! I can't believe she is already 1, Crazy!