Monday, April 21, 2008

New tricks

I have just about packed everything I possible can up to this point, and I have had a little bug the last couple days. So what better to do than update the blog look?! I have learned a bunch of great new tricks for the blog from SJH Blog Design, and I am attempting to learn how to make better use of Photoshop Elements. Please ignore the fact that my pictures are not centered well in my slide show. A perfectionist would have gone back and cropped them all, but who has time for perfection?! Credit goes to Pillowgirl for the scraps.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute- I love the music! Good job on the packing, it is no small feat with two little kiddies "helping"!

Justin and Lori said...

I am so impressed that you are doing so good on your packing. I am actually looking around my house dreading the task! Your blog looks great!