Friday, April 11, 2008

The latest...

Just a quick update on the Lopez latest. We are moving back to Chandler next month! Yeah! I have enjoyed Yuma (seriously, the ward we are in is a great ward!!), but I am definitely ready to move back "home"! :-) We will be moving May 13th, so if I don't post much in the next month or so, it is because I am packing up my house...again!

In other news, we were able to enjoy yet another trip to Disneyland a couple weeks ago. Our camera went dead after the first shot I took (time for a new one I guess!), but my in-laws got some good pics. I will post them when I get them.

Julia has been pretty funny these days. She loves singing along to the radio in the car. The song today had the lyrics, "Maybe I'm the one...". Julia sang, "Maybe I'm the wall..." I tried to correct her once, but to no avail. It was better with wall anyway I think. Her other notable funny is when she said to her daddy the other day, "That's a cool seatbelt dad!" (looking at his waist belt). Seth replied, "Thanks Julia, but it is not a seatbelt, just a belt." To which Julia replied, "That's a cool belt dad. Where did you get it, The Dollar Store?" The Dollar Store!?! I am pretty sure she didn't pick that up from Dora! Man, I love that girl!

Sophia has been equally entertaining. She is learning to deal with her anger. When she gets mad, she starts whining, puts her head down, and crawls at a very rapid pace in whatever direction she is facing until she runs into something (usually a wall). Then, she gets even more upset and starts crying louder. This probably makes me a horrible mother, but it really is quite hilarious to watch. She must get that "just put your head down and go" attitude from her daddy! Ha ha! When she is her usual happy self, she is all smiles! One of my favorite things is when she giggles every time I try to brush her two little teeth! Man, I love that girl too!

That's it for now! I hope all is well with each of you and your families! I am enjoying reading your blogs! Keep the posts coming! I know I don't always leave comments, but I do read every post (I love google reader!!)!

13 comments:

Sarah's Place said...

What is google reader? I enjoy reading your blog too. Your girls sound really cute, and I am glad that you guys are moving home. I can't believe you went to Disneyland again! Wow! Hope the move goes well, I will look forward to your posts!

Justin and Lori said...

I am so glad that you guys get to move back here! Yeah for the moving Sad for the packing. I would love to get together for a playdate. It would be so much fun to catch up. Disneyland again! You guys sound too much like us. We are going next week! I have to say that I love season passes. Now I just have to convince Justin that it is a necesssity again. We will see if my tactics work:)

Sarah A. Painter: Makeup Artist said...

What's google reader?
I am sooo happy you are moving back here. The Valley misses you and I cannot handle the being so far away from you too. I need my Ems!

Sarah A. Painter: Makeup Artist said...

Obviously, I realize that comment didn't make any sense......I'm tired. Forgive me.

Karla said...

I'm so glad to hear you are moving back! I can't wait to have play dates with you and your girls!!! :)

Bri, Lanny, Ben, Jeff and Lukey said...

welcome home!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Em I am so excited that you are moving back!!! Now we just need to get Melissa back and we will be all set:) Sarah and I have missed you girls....not like we don't chat lots on the phone and see eachother, but I am so happy that you are coming home and our girls and play together too. YEAH!!!!

Courtney said...

Funny stuff! And, watching Sophia throw a fit doesn't make you a bad mother- it just means you're enjoying your job! I now take pictures of my kids' fits and laugh all the while...

Jen Talbot said...

Yeah for coming home and for funny girls!!

Kimberly said...

I'm excited you are moving back. We will have to get together soon after you get back. Let me know the exact dates and we will plan something!

Crystal said...

It'll be nice to have you guys back, Em!

carol said...

how exciting that you guys are moving back! that's awesome. I cant believe you guys went to disneyland again, i am so jealous.

Jolley's said...

Yeah that you guys get to move back to Chandler! That will make it so much easier to meet up with you again next time we visit (although I have no idea when that is...:)) But, either way, I'm glad you get to go "home." BTW your girls sound so funny!