Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Great sale!

Children's Place is doing an additional 50% off their clearance again. This time it is all the Spring line. You can shop online too (online has a separate shoe section that they don't have in-store). The Children's Place at Arizona Mills mall had the best selection when they did this for their Winter clearance. If you are on their mailing list you should have received a coupon that you can use to get an additional 15% on each item on top of the already super cheap prices! Happy shopping!!

7 comments:

The Welker Family said...

Em, you're killing me! I guess that I can shop online but I WISH THAT WE HAD A CHILDREN'S PLACE HERE!!!!

Courtney said...

I tried shoping online, but the connection to the site was so slow I got frustrated and just logged off! I think that were quite a few people on there...

Justin and Lori said...

I am going to have to drive all the way to Arizona Mills now! Thanks for the tip.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Yeah!! You know me and I am all for the deals....cha ching:) I am all over the sales and on my way to the Childrens Place. Thanks for the great info.

Jill Manning said...

Hey Emily, this is Jill from the ward! I have to admit, I totally stalked you off of Rachel's blog...I'm so excited that we made a connection through Rachel!

Kyle said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog through Melissa Nelsons...your kids are so big now, I haven't seen them since we were in the Chapparall ward! Anyway, you have cute girls and a cute family! Good to "see" you again!
our blog is bensonandkyle.blogspot.com

Dick&Erica said...

when you did google reader, were you able to subscribe to your friends sites that were private?