Saturday, April 12, 2008

Google Reader

Go to www.google.com/reader and sign up. Then, you input your friends' and family's blog URL's in subscriptions. Every time you go to google reader, it will show you who has new posts that you have not read yet. It is so nice, because you don't have to blog hop to find out who has posted. You do actually have to go to the blogs if you want to comment, but the link is right there. Saves me time and I can make sure I don't miss anything! I can't take credit for finding this though. My intelligent friend Kim Anselmo told me about it. Thanks Kim!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I need that. I'll check it out. I'm glad you are moving back to Chandler. Even though that is still far for me maybe we can hang out. :)

Toots said...

thanks honey!

Toots said...

oh it's sarah.

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Courtney said...

Cute! Love the new design!