Friday, March 21, 2008

Spoiled!

My husband spoiled me for my 30th birthday last weekend! First, he got me a new snowboard and bindings! I already thought that was above and beyond! Then, he surprised me with a trip to San Diego for a few days!! We had such a great time! We stayed in the Gaslamp Quarter (which was quite the happening place for St. Patty's day). We toured the USS Midway (highly recommended at least once), shopped at Horton Plaza and Fashion Valley, hit the beach, and of course, ate lots of delicious food! I would post pictures, but I forgot my camera!! :-( I guess that is to be expected with a last minute trip in which I was totally unprepared! Thank you to my mother-in-law for taking such good care of my girls! I did miss them like crazy! Thank you to my wonderful husband for taking such good care of me!! Seth, I would have been happy to spend a few days alone with you anywhere...even El Centro!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had such a good time. So, did Seth play WOW during your little vacation?

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What a great husband!!! Way to go Seth:) How exciting to get a new snowboard(remember those fun quick trips going snowboarding) and going to San Diego. You really did have a wonderful 30th birthday girl. Happy 30th to Em!!! Happy to hear you had so much fun:)

the Painters said...

Awe, what a sweetie-pie husband you have. can you have him call Matt to give him some tips on maybe a fun little spontaeous vacay too?
As if you didn't hear me say it enough on your voicemaail and over text message HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

carol said...

Happy Birthday Emily! what a freaking great husband you have. very impressive :)