Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't eat yellow snow...

We went to Sedona for Valentine's Day last week. It would have been such a romantic, fun time for Seth and I if we hadn't gotten sick! I got the bug the night we got there, and Seth got a little bug on Friday. Despite the fevers and chills, we still had a great, relaxing time, and I still enjoyed the flowers and Milk Duds from my hubby and girls! We were able to sneak away to Flagstaff and see the Welkers. Thanks for letting us play in your snow Melissa! :-) Julia had a great time throwing snowballs and eating the snow. Sophia was also quite intrigued. Thanks to my sister, Sara, for coming and hanging out with us too (and for the yummy steak dinner at the Cowboy Club and for letting me borrow your suit for the hot tub)!







4 comments:

The Welker Family said...

It sure was fun to see you and your cute girls! My favorite part was when Julia wanted to stay outside and play in the snow and she said "Snowman... in the sun he melted!" Thanks for coming! You are such an amazing friend! Hoochies for life:)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ok yes I will admit that I am a bit jealous that you went and saw Melissa before I did!! WAAAAA! I am so happy that you were able to see her and baby Abby. I love the photo of your girls with little Abby and the picture of you and Mo is such a great photo too...all bundled up and having a snow day:)

Courtney said...

Don't you just love playing in the snow... you know, I've heard that Utah has the best snow on Earth; maybe you'll have to visit there *wink*. I love the pic of you and the girls!

carol said...

oh man i am sorry that you got sick for valentine's day - that sucks but i am glad you got to see melissa - how fun for you guys and your girls!