Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Anniverary, despite the Sun Devils smackdown!

Well, the game was a bust, but at least we didn't get beat as bad as Illinois or Hawaii! Despite getting our rears handed to us and the freezing cold temps way up in our seats at Qualcomm, Seth and I had a great anniversary in San Diego. We stayed at the Hyatt right by Sea World and had an awesome view! We started the day after the game at my new favorite place in Pacific Beach, the Belgium Frie (delicious waffles!!), went to the beach for awhile then headed to Sea World. It was great to spend some alone time with my hubby, but by the end of the day, we were both ready to go see our girls! That is one of the things I absolutely adore about my husband! He is as big a girl as I am when it comes to missing our kids! He is such a great daddy and has a heart of gold! I love you babe! The past five years has been great, and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else in any other way! I am looking forward to 50 more years in this life and an eternity in the next with you Seth!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

How sweet! I'm suprised you had time to post this last night, with arenas going on and all in the World of Warcrack!

Karla said...

Happy Anniversary to you too! Did you get married on the 4th? I can't remember but I do remember it being the same or near our anniversary. Anyway, you have a beautiful family! Congrats on your awesome marriage. Mike and I are the same when we've been away from Natalie...we can't wait to get back! Looks like you guys had a great time in San Diego. I'm jealous that you can do day trips there!

Jamie & Johnny said...

happy happy happy happy happy anniversary. i know I'm late to say this but I'll say it anyway. I'm so glad I was the one who helped created this great union. I mean, how cute are your kids? So great. I'm so happy for both of you. :)