Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas slideshow

We had a great Christmas! Leah (Chachee to Julia and Sophia) and her boyfriend, Stew came down to Yuma, and we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with them, my mother-in-law (Mi Ma to the girls), and my father-in-law (G-Dog to the girls). For Christmas Eve, we played all kinds of fun games including snowballs (eat a ball of icecream with a candle in the middle without letting your flame die), and we made crazy masks with some kits Mi Ma gave us! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I completly missed this post! Looks like you guys had a sun Christmas- makes me more than a little sad that we didn't do a big family party this year! Maybe next Christmas...

The Welker Family said...

That is such a cute slide show! Those girls are so adorable! I love the picture of you and Seth with your funky mask kiss too.