Monday, December 10, 2007

Mary Poppins!

Julia got to meet "Mary Poppins" at Disneyland last week. I am pretty sure she wasn't fooled though. Her expression says it all. She knew these were imposters! I will post more pics of our trip when I gather all the pictures. I know my father-in-law got some great ones (camera happy Ernie!!). We had a great time despite the chilly, rainy weather! We were lucky to spend two days at Disneyland and one day at Knotts Berry Farm with the entire Lopez fam (and Leah's boyfriend and Eli's girlfriend...hopefully, they will be part of the Lopez family soon)!




9 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun! It's so sad when the kiddies start doubting the "magic"!

Joy Rae said...

Hi Emily! Thanks for the post...yes I am hoping Kyle adjusts quickly, especially with learning English! It would be nice to understand him! Looks like you guys are having fun! I love disneyland around the holidays...it bring back memories of all the disneyland trips that nanny and papa took the entire family on.

Talk to you later,
Joy

Jamie & Johnny said...

Very cute. Are you bring Sophia to the party? I've never met her and she is so yummy I need to munch on her a little. See you Friday.

Lyman Family said...

Looks like fun. My kids are begging to go back. Even though they were to scared for most of the rides anyway.

Sarah's Place said...

You went to Disneyland again!!! Wow, how lucky are you guys!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Did you got to Disneyland for a 2nd time this year...or is this your 4th time this year. Your girls are so lucky. I love Mary Poppins. I love your header too and Julia and Sophie are so cute.

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

How fun! It was so much fun seeing you last weekend! It was a lot of fun! Your girls are so cute. I really wanted to hold Sophia, but she was taken too much! :-) Have a wonderful Christmas!

The Blakes said...

Mary Poppins is one of my favorites too!

Tyson said...

I was probably there the same time you were. Too bad I didn't know, it would have been fun to see you guys.