Sunday, November 11, 2007

I forgot to mention...

Thank you to Tangie Baxter for the excellent digiscraps I used to make Melissa's page. Thank you for the info on the .png files too Tangie. I am using Photoshop Elements, but it is just a free thirty day trial. When I have more time to scrap, I will fork out the money to buy it. I am not going to take any classes next semester so maybe I will have some more time then. That would mean I would need to get it right around Christmas...hint, hint Seth! ;-)

5 comments:

Melissa Welker said...

I want to learn too! Maybe after I have this baby I'll feel like sitting at the computer and figuring it out -HA! I don't think it will be happening for awhile. Until then I will just enjoy looking at your adorable page.

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Emily, you are so cute. It is so funny that you do not think that your girls look like you. I think your oldest looks so much like you. Both of your girls are so beautiful. You know I just noticed something, is there any of us original hoochies that have boys? That is so strange!!! What was in the water there? Well I love you and miss you too much! I am sorry I haven't really been around well, at all... but I am going to get better very soon! I hope that everything is going good for you. Your family is beautiful! Talk to you soon!

carol said...

love the new look :)

the Painters said...

Very cute Emily. I need a new car...hint hint Seth.

Sarah's Place said...

Your blog looks wonderful! I really like it! Good job!