Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween photo delay

I left my flippin' camera at my sister's house...again! As soon as I retrieve it, I will post the pics of my adorable little chicken and bee! Maybe I should just dress them up again and get a video of it for the blog. Julia does keep asking to wear the chicken. She assumes that she can get more candy if she puts it on. :-) She and Brandon had a great time trick-or-treating in G-dawg's and Mee-Maw's neighborhood in Chandler. Brandon kept scoring extra candy for him and Julia by asking for more at every house! My sister has taught him well!

1 comment:

Sarah's Place said...

I just put the kids costumes in the playroom for dress up stuff. They have already worn it lots! They love it. Maybe you should recreate it, too! Glad you had a good Halloween. Who does Brandon belong to?