Thursday, October 18, 2007

Disneyland!!

As I was logging into my blog, Julia jumped up and looked at the computer screen and said, "Scary pirates!" She would not have known a pirate a few days ago, but after our Disneyland trip, Julia is now well-versed on pirates and all the other Disneyland traditions in which the Lopez family loves to partake! In fact, she has asked to go to Disneyland several times already since we left just two days ago. Hopefully, she will be patient for a few months until we can return.

We had a blast!! I will post more picture of the San Diego part of our trip soon, but here are some fun Disneyland pictures we captured at the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

11 comments:

Jordan said...

HOW FUN!!! I have been wanting to take Olivia to Disneyland for the longest time. But, it hasn't worked out for us. She looks like she had fun!! Was she able to go on some of the rides? I was wondering if Olivia would still be too little. Anyway, I am glad you had fun.

the Painters said...

so cute! I love Disneyland. Your girls are so precious and you are beautiful!

Orrin & Courtney said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! Maybe in the spring we can get together a Merrill trip to there!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What a BLAST!!! Disneyland is just so much fun and it sure looks like you all had a wonderful time. What a memorable experience to go with your whole family. Julia and Sophia are darling and Julia's pigtails are cute too. Ry would LOVE to see Mr. Incredible's and your pics are great.
Just random: I have the same stroller as your sister.

Courtney said...

So fun! I can't wait to take Landon to Disneyland! Glad you had a good time!

Tangie Baxter said...

Looks like you guys had a crazy good time! So jelous ;)!

Lyman Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Your to girls are so cute. We took are kids there this summer, can't wait to go again. I love looking at these blogs. It is soo cool to see your family.

The Cooks said...

I have been wanting to take our kids for so long, but Derek thinks they're too little. I'll have to show him these pictures to prove him wrong!

Jacob & Crystal said...

What the... Em, your kids got huge!

carol said...

I love Disneyland, I am so jealous you went!! It looks like you guys had a great time :)

The Blakes said...

I can't wait til Ty is old enough to enjoy Disneyland! I love all your fun pictures!