Monday, October 1, 2007

Can you see the resemblance?

This is Sophia and her cousin, Maryn about a month ago. These girls are looking more and more like each other everyday! I am guessing that is because Sophia's cheeks are finally starting to fill out. Although, I don't think she will ever completely catch up with Maryn. I just want to kiss those little cheeks like crazy!! We miss our baby Maryn and Bubby...and of course, all our cousins!! We are going on vacation with my family and part of Seth's family (I love that we get to do that!!) in a couple weeks, and Julia can't wait to "go see animals" (the SD zoo) with Bubby, and Kaiden, and Cole, and Aleia, and Dallan, and Tyler, and papa, and grandma...(yes, she names every single one of them, and then she names some again!) I'm sure I will be posting lots of pictures of the trip! Graphics are from Pillowgirl.

6 comments:

Orrin & Courtney said...

How cute! I LOVE the picture- and yes I sure do see the resemblance!

the Painters said...

Oh how cute! They ARE looking more and more like each other. It doesn't hurt that they will not only be twin cousins but GORGEOUS to boot when they're older! Have so much fun in San Diego!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Oh my goodness how cute! How fun to have cousins so close in age and the hair gives it away! They are so beautiful and simply adorable little girls.

Sarah's Place said...

She is so adorable, and beautiful! I have to agree with you that I love blogging too, and I am very addicted to it! I am glad to have found your blog, and can now keep up with you and your family!

carol said...

ok i just have to say that your girls are so cute!! i love it! i love it when their hair is wild and crazy - makes them look so fun and spunky. cute family emily!

Melissa Welker said...

Oh my gosh, I just want to rub that cute little fuzzy head! She is such a cutie!!!! I need to see her!!!!!