Thursday, September 20, 2007

Okay...seriously, this Yo Gabba Gabba has to stop!

So today, Julia was bouncing off the walls at bedtime (one too many potty treats!), so I told her to settle down. So then she starts singing, "Hold still.....wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, STOP!" (a Painter boys' fav). She recognized settle down from the song and started singing that part! And, every time we eat now, we have to sing, "Do green beans (or yogurt, or pizza, or whatever) want to go to the party in my tummy? Okay....there's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy" Oh well...at least we aren't singing, "backpack, backpack" or "rescue pack, coming to the rescue!"

4 comments:

Orrin & Courtney said...

I still don't get your Dora repulsion- Piper would be very disappointed with you!

Dick&Erica said...

Finally caught a little bit of Yo Gabba Gabba yesterday and I thought the greatest part was that they had Biz Markie on there with his "beat of the day"! Hilarious!

Richard and I get the dumb Backyardigans song stuck in our heads all the time. It has kept us both up at night. Ella doesn't even watch it, but you only have to hear that opening song once to have it ingrained in your memory.

Karla said...

I laughed out loud when I read the "backpack, backpack" comment. Crazy that I knew what that was from...unlike even 5 months ago. So, the song that I can't get out of my head ALL DAY LONG is to the "Wonder Pets". Do you watch that one? Natalie LOVES it. It's cute, but I hate that the theme song stays with me all day!

ThePainterClan said...

swiper no swiping. You know that one...eh? eh? haahaahaa. So funny Emily!